Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Help please

Please help...
I'm looking for your sponsorship - for a fabulous charity calendar
Some of you may know I'm organising The Jean Genie recycled denim competition for The Cutlers Challenge, raising funds for the fabulous Bluebell Wood Childrens Hospice and as part of the competiton the top 12 entries will be professionally photographed and made into The Jean Genie 2011 Calendar - to be sold at the fashion show at The Civic on 16th September.
I need to raise the print costs - and I wondered if you'd be able to help or know anyone who can?
The sponsorship package includes your logo on your page in the calendar, on the website www.thejeangenie.co.uk on our facebook and ning pages and on the big screen at the fashion show - all this for £100 and we'll throw in 2 VIP tickets to the fashion show too!
Please reply here or email me at raychelperks@hotmail.co.uk if you can help out at all.
Many thanks
Raychel

No comments:

Post a Comment